The school usually starts the first Monday in January.
I thought that it will be a great idea to have a art lesson about drawing a backpack.
The following-up lesson will be drawing things that students want to put in their backpack.
1. Student shares about his or her backpack.
2. Teacher guides students to observe carefully the backpack.
3. Teacher demonstrates how to draw a backpack and draw it with students.
4. Use sharpie to outline the pencil lines.
5. Use crayon to color the design (cat).
6. Use watercolor to color the whole backpack.