This week, we will study Edvard Munch's Scream.
We will talk about lines, emotions...
1. Description of Edvard Munch and his artwork, Scream.
2. Discussion of this work. (About feeling of this person, lines in the background, facial expression and etc)
3. Draw a person with a screaming face.
4. Add curved lines in the background. (Use lines to express feelings: Straight V.S. Curved lines).
5. Trace pencils lines with sharpies.
6. Use oil pastel and Watercolor to color the picture.
1. Pencil, paper, sharpie, watercolor paper
2. Oil pastel/ Crayon, Watercolor
*Web link to the Artist