4th grade teachers asked me to design an art lesson that would be part of their California Mission project. I used the idea from last year, but I emphasized more on the techniques.
This is my exemplar.
The steps are as followed,
1. Create a drawing from the picture.
2. Tape the drawing with the Aluminum Foil (Tin Foil).
3. Trace over the pencil line and check the back of the aluminum to see if the lines are raised.
4. After finishing tracing, on the back of the Aluminum sheet, press (push back) the areas around the lines.
5. Color the areas with sharpies.