Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bottle Project (Updated)



This is a very hard project for most of my 1st grade students (some are in kindergarten and preschool).

Drawing cylinders is a little bit beyond their ability in drawing.
However, I still want them to have some experience of drawing real bottles.
Students actually drew from different bottles and they chose to draw anything in/on the bottle. 
There were some difficult parts for them to grasp the idea, such as the bottom is round, the lid, and the line on the back (horizon line). 

I am happy to see how this project turns out.
Each bottle looks like a person on the stage.









1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this mountain of inspiring kids art work. I have been pouring through blogs and websites for exciting ideas and I've found you. The best yet.

    ReplyDelete